Saturday, September 19, 2009
Health Care Provider Information Health Care Provider information for Volusia and Flagler counties in Florida is available on the internet at http://www.lospro.com/ Most medical facilities and many more related resources are listed on the web site. If you are looking for a doctor or need a phone number for a medical facility try this site.
Friday, September 18, 2009
The 69th Bike Week in Daytona Beach, Florida is scheduled for February 26 to March 7, 2010. The official Bike Week 2010 logo was recently adopted and will be prominent on all correspondence and advertisements related to Bike Week 2010. Bike Week in Daytona Beach, Florida is one of the world’s largest motorcycle events.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
The national traffic scorecard in its mid-year 2009 analysis of the largest 100 census bureau metropolitan statistical area (MSA) ranked part of Volusia County number 100 for the second consecutive year. The score card assembles data from hundreds of sources to measure traffic congestion and the ranking indicates that the Deltona-Daytona Beach-Ormond Beach area has the least congested roads. Read the full story from Central Florida News 13 with links to the scorecard website. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/4/americas_least_congested_roads_are_in_central_florida.html
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
For information, a map and photos of the Ormond Beach, Florida scenic loop and trail, go to http://ormondscenicloopandtrail.com/index.html. Take a ride along canals and marshes and watch the birds, ducks and other wildlife as you drive along in your car or on your bike. View the Atlantic Ocean, the Halifax River, Parks, boating, picnic areas and lots more in addition to the beautiful natural beauty.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Ormond Beach, Florida is getting a new Farmers Market on October 1, 2009. The market will be open 7a.m. to 1p.m. every Thursday at Rockefeller Gardens on Halifax at Granada. A Million Dollar renovation of the Rockefeller Gardens was completed in time for the Independence Day celebration. Ormond Beach Farmers Market information is at 386-451-2138
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Fabulous ocean views from this Sunny Beach Club 3 bedroom 2 Bath 2nd floor condo in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Available now until 2-1-10 at the super special rate of $700 weekly. Special event times not included. Add 12.5% tax and $85 cleaning fee. Security deposit required. For more information and photos visit http://www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com/Sunny_Beach_Club_204.php For information on this and other Ormond Beach and Ormond By The Sea vacation Rental homes and condos contact Deanna Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deanna is our reservation and Customer Service Specialist. Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc. 1350 Ocean Shore Blvd. Suite A Ormond Beach, FL 32176 http://www.ovrealty.com/ 1-800-356-3409 Toll free USA & Canada 1-386-441-8245 Local Phone 1-386-441-2407 Fax More Ormond by The Sea vacation rental information is at our rental web site at http://www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com/. For buying or selling Ormond By The Sea real estate contact one of our Realtors, Marion O’Connor, Rhonda Lehnen, or Shonda Stebleton at email@example.com
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Friday, September 04, 2009
Thursday, September 03, 2009
- The Daytona Beach area multiple listing service (MLS) records 6 condominium sales in Ormond By The Sea, Florida during August, 2009. All condo sold were 2 bedroom and 2 bath. Two of the sales were directly on the beach and their average sales price was $225,000. The average sales price of those on the west side of A1A was $140,000 compare the average sales price to get a picture of the continuing decline in valves. August Ormond By The Sea , Florida Condo sales Year Sales Average 2/2 across A1A sale price ...2005 10 $291,000 ...2006 3 $210,000 ...2007 8 $199,483 ...2008 3 $175,000 ...2009 6 $140,000 There are currently 10 Ormond By The Sea Condos under contract awaiting closing. Inventory of condos for sale remains high at 101 but is much lower than the 115 at the beginning of last August and the 134 in 2007.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Danny & The Juniors, featuring Joe Terry, will be at the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center, 399 N. U.S 1, Ormond Beach, Florida 32174 on October 10, 2009 at 7:30p.m. "At the Hop" and "Twistin' USA" are a couple of the oldies you can expect to hear. Call the box office at (386) 676-3375 for information and tickets.
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- Health Care Provider Information for Volusia Count...
- Daytona Beach, Florida Bike Week 2010
- Ormond Beach has some of Americas least congested ...
- The Ormond scenic loop and trail
- Ormond Beach, Florida Farmers Market
- Ormond By The sea 3 bedroom vacation rental condo ...
- Seabridge North 202 Vacation Rental in Ormond By T...
- Villa Sereno Conco # 48 For Rent in Ormond By The ...
- August 2009 Ormond By The Sea, Florida Condo sales...
- Danny & The Juniors concert in Ormond Beach, Flori...
- Ocean House # 105 B Vacation Rental in Ormond By T...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.