Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Ormond By The Sea Florida Regency Plaza Condo on the beach
Ormond By The Sea Florida Regency Plaza Condo
Regency Plaza Condo.
Direct Oceanfront condos in Ormond by the Sea Florida
Regency Plaza condo is directly on traffic free Ormond Beach.
Enjoy cool ocean breezes from your private balcony or relax by the sparkling pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Regency Plaza is located just minutes North of World famous Daytona Beach and only an hour drive to Kennedy Space Center and Disney World.
The Regency Plaza condo oceanfront pool and sundeck are just steps from the outdoor shower and the no drive beach! Regency Plaza condo is well maintained in excellent condition. Regency Plaza amenities include ladies and mens sauna, exercise room, billiards, and social room. Regency Plaza condominium is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, banks, and on the bus route. The Building contains 142 units, both 1 bedroom 1 bath and 2 bedroom 2 bath. Most 2 bedroom units have an underground assigned parking space while most 1 bedroom units are assigned a space under the carport above the garage entrance.
Recent improvements to the Regency Plaza condo building since 2006 include complete common area painting and carpeting, new security phone entry system, new garage security gate, and an updated fitness center. Also a new common area generator, A/C units, new unit sliding glass doors and windows, and a new roof.
Each unit has reserved parking for one car and there is ample guest parking above the garage entry. Laundry facilities are on each floor next to the elevator. Regency Plaza condo employs an on-site manager to assist unit owners and the association with ongoing daily activities. The minimum rental period is 2 months.
Call Realtor® Rhonda Lehnen of Ocean View Realty Group for information about Ormond Beach and Ormond by the Sea Florida homes and condos for sale and for rent 386-441-8245 or visit the Ocean view Realty Group web site.where you can search the Daytona Beach area multiple listing service (MLS) anonymously.
Realtor® Rhonda can also prepare a free market analysis for you if you are thinking of selling your Ormond by the Sea Florida home or condo and help you get your property ready to sell. Email Realtor® Rhonda at email@example.com.
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale by price...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida homes for sale as of Ma...
- Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club Ormond Beach Ho...
- Gemini Condo, directly on the beach in Ormond By T...
- Corinthian Villa Condo in Ormond by The Sea Florid...
- Seabridge North Condo in Ormond By The Sea Florida...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Regency Plaza Condo on t...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos Sold in May 2013
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Homes sold in May 2013
- Plantation Bay Golf and Country Club in Ormond Bea...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale as of Ma...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.