Wednesday, September 04, 2013
Purchasing after bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale
Here is a flyer from Mike Ramsey, a local mortgage loan originator giving us some good information about the length of time required following bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale before you should try to get a new mortgage.
With the numbers of bankruptcies, foreclosures and short sales that have occurred over the past several years there will be many folks in situations where this information could be very helpful. Many families that are renting or staying with friends or relatives due to their credit hits may be considering once again becoming a homeowner.
Mike was kind enough to allow me to use his flyer and maybe when you are ready to purchase your next home or condo in the Ormond Beach or Daytona Beach area you will call Mike to help with your financing needs.
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Three Bedroom Condo For Rent in Ormond By The Sea,...
- Furnished condo for Lease in Ormond By The Sea, FL...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale by price...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale as of Au...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Homes sold in August 201...
- Three Bedroom pool home for sale in Ormond Beach, ...
- Annual Daytona Blues Festival October 11-13 in Da...
- Purchasing after bankruptcy, foreclosure or short ...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.