Monday, September 16, 2013
Three Bedroom pool home for sale in Ormond Beach, FL
Beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bath, heated pool home with fireplace and RV or boat parking. Salt water pool on a corner lot with great landscaping. Master bath updated in 2011, newer French doors to pool area. New pool cleaner (vac) and pool enclosure screened in 2013. New 35 year shingles and gutters in 2007. New control board and turbo cell along with pool pump for salt water pool in 2013. Laminate flooring in 2011. New sprinkler pump in 2012.
Listed $210, 000.
For information about Ormond Beach and Ormond By The Sea homes and condos for sale or rent, contact Ocean View Realty Group or visit our web site at http://www.ovrealty.com/.
Rhonda Lehnen is our sales specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deanna Thomas and Jeanne Labonte are our rental specialist – email@example.com
Ocean View Realty Group
1350 Ocean shore Blvd. Suite A
Ormond Beach, Fl 32176
Toll free USA & Canada 1-800-356-3409
Vacation rental information is at www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2017 (46)
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (83)
- Three Bedroom Condo For Rent in Ormond By The Sea,...
- Furnished condo for Lease in Ormond By The Sea, FL...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale by price...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale as of Au...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Homes sold in August 201...
- Three Bedroom pool home for sale in Ormond Beach, ...
- Annual Daytona Blues Festival October 11-13 in Da...
- Purchasing after bankruptcy, foreclosure or short ...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.