Monday, November 17, 2014
House For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
Walking distance to beach and river. Two bedroom one bath with fully fenced big back yard, newer A/C, east in kitchen, tiled counter tops, front patio, rear patio, rear deck. Washer/dryer stays with the property. Cute beach bungalow.
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2017 (46)
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- House For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, FL
- Ocean View Realty Group updates Real estate marke...
- Ocean View Realty updates Real Estate market watch...
- House For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
- Condo For Rent in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
- Ormond Beach Plantation Bay homes sold October 201...
- Ormond Beach homes sold October 2014
- Four Bedroom Home For Rent in Ormond Beach, FL
- Three Bedroom Duplex For Rent in Palm Coast
- Ormond by the Sea condos sold October 2014
- 41st Annual Daytona Turkey Run
- Ormond Beach Plantation Bay homes for sale October...
- Ormond By The Sea homes for sale October 2014
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.