Asking price $240,000
Friday, May 22, 2015
Ormond By The Sea Condo For Sale, Ormond By The Sea Florida
Ormond By The Sea Condominium
Ormond By The Sea condo is a 2 bedroom 2 ½ bath ocean front condo selling for $240,000. This condo is 2 stories (2nd and 3rd floors) with amazing ocean front view. The unit is being sold furnished. Bring your clothes and enjoy the
lifestyle while you relax watching the sunrise and playing in the sand and
sun! The AC and hot water heater are 3
years old. The Condominium offers
vacation rental program with on site manager.
No drive beach with great shopping and restaurants. Balcony chairs and table do not convey with
sale. New fence around pool with all new
pavers. New building paint and new lawn
Rhonda Lehnen is our sales specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deanna Thomas and Jeanne Labonte are our rental specialist – email@example.com
Ocean View Realty Group
1350 Ocean shore Blvd. Suite A
Vacation rental information is at www.ormondbeachcondorentals.com
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2017 (69)
- ► 2016 (106)
- Ocean Front Condo For Sale in Ormond Beach, Flori...
- Townhouse For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
- Ormond By The Sea Condo For Sale, Ormond By The Se...
- Ormond By the Sea Florida 1st qtr. home sales anal...
- Ormond By the Sea Florida 1st Quarter condo sales ...
- Ocean View Realty Group updates Real estate market...
- Plantation Bay Homes sold March 2015
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season 2015 begins in Ormond B...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.