Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Ocean View Realty Group updates Real estate Market Watch web site page for May 2016 activity
Contact Realtor® Rhonda Lehnen of Ocean View Realty Group at 386-441-8245 today for additional information and to get a free market analysis for your Ormond By The Sea home or condo.
Ormond By The Sea is a little piece of paradise, with a soft gentle ocean breeze off the Atlantic Ocean. With the Atlantic ocean to the east and the Halifax River to the west, the city of Ormond Beach to the south and Flagler Beach to the north, Ormond By The Sea is in the middle of it all, a little island paradise.
The slower pace in Ormond By The Sea allows you to enjoy the beautiful views all around. You can stop at many of the parks in Ormond By The Sea and admire a colorful sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean or a slow setting sun across the intracoastal waterway.
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2018 (89)
- ► 2017 (69)
- Ocean View Realty Group updates Real estate Market...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos Sold May 2016
- Ormond By The Sea Florida homes for sale May 31, 2...
- Corinthian Villa Condo For Sale in Ormond By The S...
- 5 Ligustrum Circle For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, ...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale by price...
- 36 Morning Star Ave. Home For Sale, Ormond By The ...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Condos for sale as of Ma...
- Ormond By The Sea Florida 1st Quarter home sales a...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (83)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.