Thursday, November 06, 2014
41st Annual Daytona Turkey Run
41st Annual Daytona Turkey Run
Thursday - Sunday
November 27-30, 2014
Presented by: Lazydays (The RV Authority)
Dont miss this yearly family fun filled weekend event in the infield of The Daytona International Speedway. There will be show cars, swap meets, arts, fashion, car corral (cars for sale), food vendors. There will also be a special Tribute to the Troops, also, meet Kentuckyana Jones from the A&E show Treasure Hunters and be a part of a treasure hunt and much more. In addition to this years excitement, the Daytona Turkey Run is welcoming the “Bobby Allison Project”, rebuilding a legend. This project reintroduces a racing legend and a cool studebaker pick-up truck. Stop by the yellow garages during the Daytona Turkey Run and meet Bobby Allison and “EJ”. They have also added something for the younger fans called “The Little Gobblers Play Zone”. RV show and sale located on the west side of Lake Lloyd.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Admission $15 per day Thursday - Friday -Saturday and $10 Sunday.
Children 11 and under free.
General admission tickets are available at The Speedway or you can pre purchase tickets online at:
Swap Meet registration tent will be at gate 40.
If you have any questions concerning the eligibility of your vehicle to be exhibited at the Turkey Run, please contact via email or phone. (386-677-9070)
Daytona International Speedway
1801 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach Florida 32114
For additional information about the track or the event or to get tickets visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com / www.turkeyrun.com
Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida
- Ormond By The Sea news Blog
- Search the Daytona Beach area MLS
- Ocean View Realty Group Main web site
- Ormond By The Sea Florida Vacation Rental homes and condos
- Al's Realtor page
- Ocean View Realtor site MLS Search
- Mortgage rates and information
- Ormondy 3 Bedroom vacation rental condo
- Seawinds Penthouse condo vacation rentals
- Rental Condos and Vacation Homes Blog
- Rhonda's Realtor page & MLS Search
- Stage your property to sell in the current market
- Ormond By The Sea information
- ► 2017 (69)
- ► 2016 (106)
- ► 2015 (82)
- House For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, FL
- Ocean View Realty Group updates Real estate marke...
- Ocean View Realty updates Real Estate market watch...
- House For Sale in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
- Condo For Rent in Ormond By The Sea, Florida
- Ormond Beach Plantation Bay homes sold October 201...
- Ormond Beach homes sold October 2014
- Four Bedroom Home For Rent in Ormond Beach, FL
- Three Bedroom Duplex For Rent in Palm Coast
- Ormond by the Sea condos sold October 2014
- 41st Annual Daytona Turkey Run
- Ormond Beach Plantation Bay homes for sale October...
- Ormond By The Sea homes for sale October 2014
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2013 (129)
- ► 2012 (116)
- ► 2011 (208)
- ► 2010 (239)
- ► 2009 (139)
- ► 2008 (82)
- ► 2007 (90)
- ► 2006 (74)
- Al Raymondi, Broker and owner of Ocean View Realty Group was born in Quincy, MA and graduated from Quincy High School in 1963. He served the the U.S. Air Force including January to December 1966 at the 6924 Security Squadron in Danang Vietnam. Al worked for over 20 years at Blue Cross & BLue Shield of Mass. in Boston on the Medicare program for MA, ME, NH, and VT. He was married to the late Diane (McQuiggan, of Jamaica Plain, MA.) and lived in Quincy, Carver, and Brockton MA prior to relocating to Ormond Beach, FL in 1989. Al and Diane are the proud parents of Scott & Susan, both graduates of Brockton High School, Brockton, MA. Scott served the the Air Force for 4 years as a Jet Engine Mechanic at Langley AFB. He now resides in Palm Coast,FL and has 2 children, Scott Jr. & Samantha. Susan graduated Bridgewater State College, earned her CPA, and is currently residing in Huntington Beach Ca. with her husband Chris Haberl and their two sons, Max and Jake. Scott Jr was in the US Navy and has a son Scott III and a daughter Hannah. Al is the Broker for Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida. Al's brother Dan and sister Grace still reside in Quincy, Mass.Ocean View Realty Group in Ormond By The Sea Florida helps buyers and sellers in the local real estate market and also provides rental services including vacation rental homes and condos.